- If you have already confirmed or approved the acceptance of a design, we cannot provide a refund. Your approval represents an acceptance of the final project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If you have failed to communicate with us for more than sixty days, any refunds will be at the discretion of Jay Web Design management.
- If the company for whom the design was performed should close, change its name, or undergo other alterations rendering a design ill fitting, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you purchased a "Special Offer" that does not constitute one of our standard packages as advertised.
- Once you have taken final delivery.
Other Web Design companies may claim to offer a guarantee, but they offer only fine print riddled with loopholes and hidden fees. Our policy is straightforward. If you aren't happy, just tell us during the design process and we will take care of you.
Our liability is limited to the payment received from you against the project. In case you cancel a project we will have the right to sell or use the designs shown to you as we may deem fit.
Should the Customer receive a refund, Customer acknowledges that it will have no right (express or implied) to use any Basic concept or other work product, content, or media, nor any ownership interest in or to the same. The Copyright remains with us and you are NOT allowed to use our designs even as design reference.